DC voltage Measuring Instrument for electric survey by natural field, excitation-at-the-mass method and measuring variations of natural field TLR-DC-012
Two-channel Measuring Instrumen TLR-DC-012 is designed for field geophysical surveys by the natural electric field method, by excitation-at-the-mass method on the DC and observing variations of natural electric fields. When working methods of the natural electric fields can be applied the following arraies :
- Gradient arraies as the one measuring line, and with two orthogonal lines, allowing to plot on the profile of observations not only the amplitude parameter, but also to regard the direction vector source of natural field.
- Potential arraies for plotting areal distribution maps of potential and for detection a source of electric field in a given area.
- Variational observations for studying variations of natural electric fields in Single-axis and in the XY versions.
|Amount of accumulation gates||variable|
|Basic error calculation*, %||1|
|Range voltage measurement with an accuracy of 1%||10 mkV - 10 V|
|Voltage measuring range with greater error (1%)||0.1 mkV - 10 mkV|
|Elimination noise 50 and 150 Hz at least, dB||70|
|Input impedance at least, Mom||2|
|ROM size (physical points)||3000|
|Battery life, h||8|
|Voltage from a DC source, V||9 - 14|
|Average power consumption is not more than, W||0.12|
* According to the formula of the relative error.
- Variable number of accumulations depending on the noise level in the region of work, installed programmatically.
- Ability to set the number of program channels for method SG. With the rest arrays work is done in single channel mode.
- Possibility of quick viewing measurement results on LCD display matrix 64x128, in real time
- Convenient for the operator interface (menu system controlled using the LCD display and keypad).
- For VES mode meter displays the measured voltage and the value of the Rk.
- Built-in real-time clock.